Thursday, November 25, 2010

Annual Dinner

salam..

On 11th Nov 2010 we had an annual dinner at Putra Brasmana Hotel. Honestly, i didn't feel like going there n enjoy the night. It has been a month since I had registered at the school. But I still feel awkward and still couldn't find my comfort zone there.  I had mix feeling before went there but I try to calm myself and ignore all the negative feelings.


Around 7.30pm, I drove to Putra Brasmana Hotel. It was raining heavily as the weather also did not want me to go there. After half an hour, I reached at the hotel. Since I brought the door gifts with me I had to give them to each person. Well..I still feel uncomfortable and I think I should not be there.

Aaaaahhhhhhh.......before the .ceremony begin, teachers started to ask help from me. At first, I just did it sincerely. FYI..they asked me to take their pictures. After that, one by one came to me..pls take our picture, pls come here, take our picture, pls..pls..pls.. Oh NO..all the mix feelings, bad weather condition, actually, foreshadowing all these things. Even worse..they all gave me their mobile phones and cameras and asked me to take picture of the school staffs. Which means here..i was not included in the school staffs picture..Argh......WTH..huhu~ I did not care much about to be in the picture, but the way they treated new teacher was not professional at all. Perhaps, this is the beginning for me. That night taught me about the school culture and how they treat people.


Then..the night begin, we ate and ate. I was not in a good mood, so, I did not eat a lot. There were also some teachers who took the leftovers to their home. I did not care about it because I think it was not wrong to do that. At least they did not want to waste any food. Unfortunately..there were some people who did not satisfied and could not tolerate with these people as if these people break every rule in the book. Like them perfect enough..they kept commenting and say bad things about these people. I am at loggerheads over their behaviors.   

Time flies and the night came to the end. What a relief for me..(^_^) I had learnt a lot about school cultures and politics.. Besides all the moments happened that night made my heart sinks and cheesed off with what happened.

Daaaa..till see u again,


No comments:

Post a Comment